Refund & Return Policy
For eligible purchases, you have 30 days from your invoice date to initiate a return. Should you wish to return a product, please follow the steps below:
Call one of our Specialists at 866-627-3850; Monday-Friday: 6 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Arizona Time). Please provide your Invoice No. (found in the top right corner of your invoice), and the reason for the return.
All eligible products (exclusions apply) can be sent to JJ Safety LLC, Attn: Returns, using the address provided to you by the Return Specialist. Returned products must contain all original documents and materials.
Ship your return through Registered Mail using a tracking number to ensure we receive the product. We are not responsible for lost return shipments.
After we have received and approved your return, you will be credited the refund on the credit card or method of payment used to purchase the order.
Processing of returns may take up to 30 days. Shipping & Credit Card processing fees are non-refundable.
All returned products are protected by provisions set forth in the Copyright law. This material may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, or broadcast without written permission of JJ Safety LLC. Alteration or removal of any trademark, copyright, or other notice from this product is prohibited. All violators will be subject to criminal/civil litigation.
- All merchandise must be in like-new condition. JJ Safety LLC reserves the right to refuse any items damaged by customer.
- Any technology products purchased with a tamper-proof seal cannot be returned if the tamper-proof seal is broken.
- Digital products such as Safety Manuals and Safety Meetings are excluded from our return policy
- Labor Law posters are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- No refunds will be processed for LMS, TPA maintenance, etc. after the initial 30-day return window which initiates at order date.
- You may request to cancel the LMS service within the initial 30-day return window for a pro-rated dollar amount. Approval of cancelation request will occur on a case-by-case basis with consideration of completed number of trainings within the portal.
- If approved, TPA Maintenance may be cancelled within the 30-day return window for a pro-rated dollar amount. Completion services are Non-Refundable.