Working At JJ Safety
JJ Safety was established in 2015 and has been growing consistently. We are always looking for new talent to contribute to our team. Below you will find the open positions we currently have.
The Sales Representative is responsible for developing current clients and maintaining existing clients within to maximize opportunities and achieve company sales and profit goals. The Sales Representative will directly manage a book of existing clients and work to add new clients through prospecting.
- Contacts clients to discuss their needs and requirements through outbound prospecting and responding to inbound inquiries
- Captures accurate and complete information including prospects, accounts and additional contacts in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Handling changes in orders and communicating those changes with related departments.
- Provides effective communication with the customer to ensure all information is provided in a timely, accurate and appropriate way.
- Promptly responds to queries, and ensures promises are kept.
- Ensures all key daily activities are met in an effort to drive business growth within book of business.
- Serves as the client’s primary contact with all issues, questions or concerns with JJ Safety product offering throughout the client experience.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Shows consistent professionalism and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- CRM experience
- Demonstrated abilities to work well within a team-oriented environment.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the job holder. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. The Company reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org