Certification for General Duty Clause, Section 5(a)(1) of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, ANSI/ISEA 107, 29 CFR 1926 Subpart C 1926.28, 29 CFR 1926 Subpart G 1926.200-201, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart I 1910.132, 23 CFR Part 655 Subpart F, MUTCD Part 6
Who Needs this Training?
According to OSHA All employees working in these areas:
- Those who work on jobsites and may be exposed to moving machinery, mobile equipment, or vehicles
- Workers that may work directly with machinery, mobile equipment or moving vehicles.
- Those that train or modify training due to incidents.
- Those that are new to the jobsite.
Dangers of Remaining Uncertified
Worksites can be very dangerous. It is important know how to work around dangerous hazards such as moving machinery, mobile equipment, or vehicles
Without proper training:
You will not know how to stay safe
Won’t understand the importance following guidelines.
You will not be able to learn lifesaving information
By the end of this course we will have covered the following topics:
Topic 1 Introduction to High Visibility Clothing -4:20
Topic 2 Types and Classes-1:19
Topic 3 Selecting Appropriate Apparel-4:10
Topic 4 High Visibility Clothing-2:54
Topic 5 Inspections -1:58
Course format consists of video instruction, intermediate quizzes, and Final Knowledge Check
A minimum of 45 minutes is required to complete this course.
When an employer has reason to believe that an affected worker does not recognize existing hazards or proper precautions at some point after the initial training, the employer is required to provide retraining for that worker, in accordance with 29 CFR 1926 and 29 CFR 1910. For example, workers must be retrained when:
- Changes in the workplace render previous training obsolete.
- Incidents occur on site.
- Inadequacies in workers’ knowledge or hazard precautions indicate that they do not adequately understand training.
Certificate of Completion
A completion certificate is available for printing immediately upon successfully finishing the course.
There are no reviews yet.